To comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, we have set security guidelines and other associated rules and regulations, and employ the following initiatives.
Policies for the protection of personal information
- The collection, use and provision of personal information appropriate for the consideration of business activities and plans comply with the company regulations in place.
- Regarding unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration and leakage of personal information, preventative measures are taken, but in the event that a problem should occur, corrective measures will be promptly implemented.
- All laws, regulations and other standards regarding personal information will be complied with.
- The personal information protection system will be improved on a regular basis.
Purposes of use
Cube System uses personal information within the following range of purposes.
- Professional services, System Outsourcing Services, System Integration Services and the provision of Cube System products and services.
- To manage contracts with our clients.
- To manage our stockholders
- For the employment of staff (including the hiring process) and management of human resources.
In the event that it becomes necessary to use personal information for any purpose outside of those listed above, excluding anything that is accepted as an exception according to the 'Personal Information Protection Law' and other laws, such use will require the consent of the person themself.
Furthermore, throughout our various operations, some parts may be contracted to outside vendors, and we may entrust personal information to the appropriate vendor within a necessary range. In this situation, appropriate management will be conducted based on the law and the standards put in place by this company.
Provision of information to third parties
This company will not disclose or provide personal information collected to any third party with the exception of the following circumstances.
- If the person themself gives consent.
- If it becomes necessary for the protection of people's lives, health or assets and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- If we are requested to provide or disclose by the law.
Osamu Sakiyama (President)